The material used in the construction of an Aqua-Net pool safety net is light but strong and is resistant to sunlight, water, acid and pool chemicals. High Density Polyethylene braid, containing an ultra violet inhibitor with a minimum breaking strain of 150 kilograms. The braid has an expected life span of 8 years.
- The Aqua-Net system is designed in a way that it is only possible for an adult to remove the net.
- Unique patented central tension system with float.
- The net mesh of 80mm is an industry first and adheres to worldwide standards for safety nets. It is impossible even for the smallest toddlers head to fit through the opening.
- In the event of a child falling on the net, the child will be supported at the edge of the pool and will be unable to crawl forward on the net.
- The special UV treated polyethylene braid has a breaking strain of 160kg per strand.
- A toddler cannot crawl to the centre or climb under the net.
- Aqua-Net has a 100% track record to date, with no reported drownings having occurred on an installed net.
There is no substitute for adult supervision. Never leave a child unattended near water.